What I Believe:
I believe excellent writing should not only convey a point but it should make a believer out of its reader. A reader should be inspired, feel a part of the scene being described, discover a need to buy a featured product, feel what a writer is feeling, or desire to become a part of something bigger than himself. The written word is something to be creatively explored, respected and studied. I have devoted the majority of my life to doing just these things. I believe that my experience combined with my passion can be applied to helping each of our clients achieve the highest rate of success and customer appreciation from their websites.
How I Desire to Help:
I am 100% available to each client for interviewing, inquiries, and touring their businesses and venues. I compare competitor sites to make sure as much information as possible is included about a client’s particular field or industry. I creatively and systematically create content for websites, and I skillfully proofread each page. My aim is to create and edit the best copy possible for each client.
I discovered my love for writing in the 2nd grade. Our year-long, class project was to write enough books to be featured in a “Reading Restaurant”- bigger books were to be served to readers as entrées, and smaller books were to be served as appetizers and desserts. My restaurant was packed full of stories about kids discovering their dreams, people going on wild adventures and even one little boy who ate a piece of the moon after he planted a moonbeam in his garden. A few years later, I wrote a book that won 2 awards in my school. Later, I participated in a monthly school newsletter, contributing poems, reports and short stories. Since then, I have written newsletters for businesses, web content, magazine articles, books, stories, poems, countless blogs SEO articles, grant/fundraiser proposals and award-winning essays.
10 Interesting Facts About Autumn:
- When she was a kid, she believed her mom would one day fly her to the moon.
- She has worn a size 10 shoe since she was 13 years old.
- She got her first book published when she was 12.
- She is deeply passionate about the written word and has a tattoo of the first symbol for the word “writing”.
- She could live at Half Price Books as long as there was a Starbucks, Chick Fil A and Target within walking distance.
- Her life-long dream has always been to join the Peace Corps and write about her experiences while in service.
- She was completely and utterly destroyed when she found out there was no Santa Claus.
- She wrote in journals she called her “Everything Books” nearly every day while she was a teenager, and they now fill an entire shelf on her bookshelf.
- She is the family Grammar Queen. (Do NOT confuse they’re, there and their!)
- She can only turn left. No, that’s not true, but she is left-handed.
Articles by Autumn:
Ready to Get Started?
- Call (512) 215-4236
- Request a Proposal