What I Believe:
I believe that man is an end to himself. I work hard and I enjoy doing so. I believe that honesty, delivering value for value and expanding my range of skills is of utmost importance. I believe that success is a result and not a goal, and that simplicity, within reason, is the solution to all problems.
How I Desire To Help:
I offer my best. Whether a website is simple or complex, I always deliver the best results possible. Because I am deeply passionate about learning and programming, you can be confident that your website or application will be top-notch. Nothing is better than a highly-effective and efficient system.
I was an extremely sick kid who had very little public schooling. I was home-schooled, which gave me the opportunity to teach myself programming, as well as other subjects, such as business, investing, computers, history, science and math using the internet and books. I discovered programming around age 13, and I was absolutely fascinated. Since then, I’ve engulfed myself in it, conducting experiments and digesting all the material and knowledge that I can so that I can continually improve my skills. I have an amazing daughter, a beautiful wife, house and a goofball of a dog. I’m living my dream life, and I still have so much more to look forward to.
10 Interesting Facts About Talasan:
- He wanted to be a pro skateboarder, but never once landed a kick-flip
- He thinks the darker the licorice, the better
- He will prioritize reading and/or learning over food and water
- He aspires to be a full-time investor
- He got accepted into university, but chose to be an entrepreneur instead
- He prefers the Linux OS over Windows and Mac OS
- He will never, ever use Starbucks’ names for their cup sizes
- He feels better after getting only 2 hours of sleep, as opposed to the standard 8
- He can only draw stick figures and silly looking monsters
- He will rile up his daughter to help chase mommy around the house
Ready to Get Started?
- Call (512) 215-4236
- Request a Proposal