Data Science / Conversion Optimization
GLIDE Data Scientists hypothesize, test and interpret to provide meaningful insights and improvements.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select features, build and optimization classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Mine data using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Regular ad-hoc analysis and presentation of results in a clear manner.
- Create and execute testing strategies across a wide array of digital properties.
- Develop visitor paths designed to measure and increase the percentage of visitors.
- Determine relevant metrics, establish goals, and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies, and modify strategies based upon results as needed.
- Improve conversion rates for clients by leveraging industry software to translate insights about users and customer segments into a compelling web,mobile and/or app user experience.
- Recommend enhancements to clients based on findings, with the goal of enabling the maximum number of website visitors to become new customers or more engaged existing customers.
- Create and manage site optimization projects and priorities.
- Develop business cases at a strategic and tactical level to ensure the right tests are being conducted in the correct sequence as part of our strategic optimization strategy and roadmap.
- Such other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Collaboration Tools: Google Apps, Slack, Done Done, Asana, Zoom