GLIDE designs and develops custom websites for an array of clients and is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. This intern will be asked to participate in various stages of the project process, provide assistance to the project management team and help with internal marketing efforts.
This intern should be someone who is a self-starter, who takes the initiative to solve problems and is comfortable working in a remote team.
- Assist project managers during various stages of a web project
- Attend client meetings and take thorough notes for team distribution
- Assist marketing team to update the GLIDE portfolio, write blog articles and help with client outreach
- Provide support to the leadership team
- Must fit with the GLIDE core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Experience with WordPress and G Suite tools are a plus
- Practical experience in website project management
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available