Support Manager – WordPress Specialist
GLIDE Support Managers provide friendly technical service to our beloved long term clients.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and manage the support queue, within Freshdesk.
- Complete basic (Tier 1) tickets, no problem.
- Provide clients with expert support on WordPress and various hosts.
- Manage capacity with the seniors support developers.
- Manage development on client websites and enhancements.
- Advise clients and project managers on features, define project scopes, and schedule and plan projects.
- Set budgets (time) with project managers and lead developers on certain website proposals.
- Demonstrate HTML / CSS / PHP / MySQL proficiency.
- Educate team and clients on use of Gutenburg, ACF and other WordPress development tools.
- Maintain familiarity with current web strategies (SEO, usability, email marketing, analytics, social media, etc.).
- Manage client deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Communicate precisely and frequently with clients and team leaders/directors.
Collaboration Tools: Google Apps, Slack, Done Done, Asana, Zoom