We’ve optimized your site and our servers to provide the best possible online experience. However, when problems happen, we’re ready to help. We take support requests extremely seriously, and they are immediately assigned and worked on same day.
What we offer-
- Online Support Ticket System (professional and easy to use)
- Immediate Confirmation (rest assured your request was received)
- Priority Response Time (you’re request will receive VIP treatment)
Please be sure to review the information below as it pertains to important details in expediting your support request. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 512-215-4236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid Support Issues
- Your website is not accessible
- Your admin panel for your website is not accessible
- Your website functionality is not working as intended
Glide takes support requests very seriously, and we will investigate the issues you identify in your support request as soon as possible. Typical time frames to remedy support issues can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours depending on the nature of the issues. If we can’t fix the issue immediately, we will give our best estimate of completion.
Past Due Balances (how it affects you)
We reserve the right to place all requests on hold if there are outstanding invoices past 30 days due on your account. Overall, we desire to serve our clients with excellent customer service and expect prompt and courteous payment in return. If you have any outstanding invoices, we will likely notify you of the issues prior to completing any newly requested support tickets.
Potential Next Steps
If it turns out that the support request is instead an update request or user caused error, we reserve the right to downgrade the request to our standard turn-around for Web Updates.
How To Request Support
We’ve been supporting our clients online issues for 10+ years, and we have learned a thing or two in the process. Following the tips below puts your request on a fast track and reduces back and forth. Review the list and remember, we’re here to help!
1. Submit Request Online – We humbly ask all support requests be made online using our Open Support Ticket form. If you need immediate assistance, please feel free to give us a call at (512) 215-4236.
2. Include Website URL – It’s always important to know what site we’re working on. Also, if you’re having problems on a specific page, please include the URL to the page(s).
3. Provide Detailed Description of Problem(s) – A complete description of the issue you are experiencing. Please provide as many details as possible. This is of great assistance in quickly determining the cause of the issue.
4. Use Screenshots (if applicable) – If at all possible, try to take some screenshots and attach them. If you don’t know how to do this press “SHIFT+COMMAND+4” on a Mac or the “Print Screen” button on a PC; then paste into Microsoft Paint (tutorial here).
5. Include Time frame of Problem – How long have you known about the issue? When did you first identify the problem?