Communication is the key to a healthy relationship, both in your personal and professional life. I am here to help our GLIDE clients improve communications and connect more with their customers through news, updates, events, polls, and promotions via social media networks. Together we will enhance the branding of your company, while forming loyal relationships with your customers.
- Business Administration Degree from Texas Christian University, Marketing and Spanish
- Assistant Media Buyer at GSD&M Advertising working with Land Rover, Chili’s, On The Border, and Walmart
- Marketing Manager at a prestigious West Texas resort
- Experience branding, launching, and managing several companies over a range of industries in the network marketing world, from travel to energy
- Yoga instructor and healthy lifestyle advocate
- Joined the GLIDE team as a Social Media and Client Success Manager
10 Interesting Facts About Tanya:
- She has a passion for healthy cooking and is constantly trying new ways to sneak beets and kale into her children’s food.
- Her free time is usually spent playing outdoors with her husband and two daughters.
- She is a self-proclaimed chocoholic. Mmmmmmmm.
- She has 600-hours of yoga teacher certifications from Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica, including children and prenatal.
- She currently teaches 1 yoga class a week and substitutes occasionally.
- She has been playing tennis since she could walk.
- She has helped launch and/or rebrand 6 companies.
- She has a PADI scuba license. Her favorite place to dive? It’s a tie between Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and Mexico’s cenotes.
- After graduating college, she took a 2-month backpacking trip through Europe.
- She has lived in New Mexico, Texas, Costa Rica, and Montana.