Stories are a big part of my life: bedtime stories, news stories, Instagram stories, etc. So when I started my career in digital marketing, it’s no wonder I gravitated towards content strategy. I believe that content is the key to telling your brand story, building customer relationships and creating a memorable experience. I put your content to work in a way that will fulfill brand goals and I will not quit until we have reached them.
[s_link title=”LinkedIn” url=”https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicadiane/”]
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing Emphasis, Texas State University
- 5 years full service agency experience on digital marketing team
- Specialization in content marketing and social media strategy
10 Interesting Facts About Jessica:
- She lived and studied in Limerick, Ireland for four months.
- She went to college on a cheerleading scholarship.
- Her collection of vintage/limited edition Barbies contains dolls purchased from stores in London and Paris.
- Her go to Karaoke song is “You Ain’t Woman Enough” by Loretta Lynn but will butcher any song on request.
- She sewed her own prom dress and still sews clothes, curtains and torn stuffed animals.
- She loves cooking and her favorite meal is chicken enchilada casserole and sopapilla cheesecake.
- She is a mother of two handsome little boys and can frequently be found cheering them on at soccer, basketball and t-ball games.
- She is an avid reader and has a passion for writing.
- She taught 9th grade girls Sunday School for 3 years.
- Since joining GLIDE, she has enjoyed the benefits of being a stay at home working mom, able to continue her career while spending time with her babies and making it to every practice, game and school function.