Digital Content Coordinator
GLIDE, a values-first digital creative agency based in Austin, Texas is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator. This role is remote and freelance / contract with potential to become full time. We’re not immediately hiring this role but actively accepting and reviewing applications.
ABOUT THE JOB
A Digital Content Coordinator at GLIDE will join the UX team and report directly to the Content Strategist. They will be responsible for assisting the Content Strategist throughout the web redesign process and will take ownership of collecting, organizing and integrating all of the client’s website content. Additionally, the Digital Content Coordinator will need to have an eye for detail, experience in WordPress and the ability to work autonomously on time sensitive tasks.
- Engage with GLIDE clients, operations team, and leadership.
- Create and manage files for content collection.
- Make necessary updates to WordPress to optimize and prepare for integration.
- Understand and integrate client digital assets including but not limited to marketing websites, SEM/SEO campaigns, and third party integrations.
- Quality assure CMS and block set up and possess the ability to offer suggestions for usability.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE + KNOWLEDGE
- 2+ years of proven experience managing websites and digital content
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or a similar field is a plus.
- Google Analytics Certification is also a plus
Thorough knowledge of:
- Site speed, including Google Page Speed and Core Web Vitals.g
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager.
- Structured data, including rich snippets, schema and validation tools.
Working knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS
- Up and Coming Web Dev Technologies like Webflow and Headless WordPress
- Ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce and Big Commerce
WHY WE’LL LOVE YOU
You say “Hell Yeah!” when reading our core values:
- Build meaningful relationships – You see every day as an opportunity to grow and inspire and celebrate others.
- Love what you do – You do it for the love of the craft and the process and because work excites you.
- Better every day – You’d rather live in the stretch zone than the comfort zone. Trying new things is the only way to grow.
- Deliver faithfully – You set clear and realistic expectations for yourself and others. Then you follow through.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
Here’s a few reasons we think you’ll love working at GLIDE:
- Purpose – Unrelenting focus on our core purpose to help people who help others
- Freedom – Freedom of time, location and work hours to balance your work/life
- People – Collaboration with kind-hearted, humble, and talented “A” players
- Remote – Work from anywhere, travel the world, be FREE to roam!
- Balance – We never ask people to work nights, weekends or holidays
- Growth – We encourage, recognize, and support employee career development
- Culture – Daily, weekly, quarterly and annual cultural activities
- Recognition – 628 encouraging Slack posts of specific recognition in 2020
- G-Labs – Core GLIDE initiative to collaborate, innovate and make a better world
- Strategy – We communicate big picture, annual and quarterly goals regularly
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
For almost 20 years, our desire to help people who help others remains true. For that reason, GLIDE has always sought to work with startups, nonprofits, and difference makers—all passionate, all wanting to do amazing things. It’s about giving great ideas and great organizations the exposure they deserve through delightful online digital experiences that are beautiful, useful, and produce lasting value.
We attribute our success and well-being to working with other passionate folks, choosing projects that everyone can rally behind and fanatically embracing open source platforms like WordPress. Whether it’s a nonprofit that distributes care boxes to cancer patients or a devilishly good taco maker, GLIDE has had the privilege and honor to work with truly beloved brands like Yeti Coolers, Torchy’s Tacos, iFLY, H.E. Butt Foundation, RetailMeNot, National Breast Cancer Foundation, WP Engine, and many more.
This position is part-time and hourly to start. Not to worry. The pay is competitive and what you’d expect for this role. We like to employ a crawl, walk, run approach. Start out with a project or two and let’s make sure we’re a good fit.
You’re free to work from anywhere anytime. If you’re outside of the US but can work at least 4+ hours in the US Central time zone from 9am-5pm (but not past midnight in your time zone, we want to encourage a healthy work-life balance), let’s talk. You should be fluent in English and have a strong wifi signal to support Zoom video chats with our team and clients.
We celebrate our diversity, of nationality, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, lifestyle, location, and more. We believe a variety of backgrounds, experiences and voices make for a better workplace. We strongly encourage people of color, individuals who identify as LGBTQ+, women, and people with disabilities to apply.
No agencies or recruiters please.