We value strong relationships and passion in our work, always improving and taking responsibility for our promises, even if it means saying no.
Stephen Covey once said, “Successful people begin with the end in mind.” I believe no success is worth losing your integrity. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I believe that trust is created with honesty, experience, and expertise, always in that order. I believe that value is in the eyes of the beholder and cannot be expressed in words. Our ULTIMATE end goal is to create results that meet, and hopefully exceed, our clients expectations.
- BA in Architecture from Texas A&M
- Early career Graphic Designer for internet start-up EverydayWealth
- Founded Pixona, an online real-time video communications company
- Founded Glide Design in 2003
10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TRAVIS
- He taught himself how to juggle when he was 10 years old.
- He could not bear to live in a world without queso and chips.
- His dog soul mate is also a company employee… Molly (and he married his true soul mate Kristen in 2009).
- He ran track for Texas A&M, is a four time All-American, and set a big twelve record in the 600 meter dash in 2001.
- He secretly wants to become a professional kite-boarder but settles for a fulfilling life as a professional web marketer.
- He has a passion for all things Apple and hugs his iPad daily.
- He won a local community area contest for longest hand-thrown paper air plane in 3rd grade.
- He is insanely passionate about the principles of a best in class web design.
- While being right handed, he still writes, acts, and thinks like he’s left handed.
- At age 4, he had planned to be a professional surfer and world renowned architect.