I believe in listening before speaking. Listen with intent, speak with purpose. I see the big picture before I hurl myself headfirst into action. That said, once I know what the goal is, I come at it like a Tasmanian devil—well, a Tasmanian devil with considerably less rage and better business etiquette, but the energy is there. I take ambitious ideas and break them down into clear, bite-sized objectives. If you have a vision, I have a plan.
[s_link title=”LinkedIn” url=”https://www.linkedin.com/in/brookemiceli”]
- BFA in Theatre & Directing from Texas State University
- San Antonio Business Journal 40 Under 40
- Proficient in Spanish and Italian
- 20 years in full service branding, marketing, and advertising agencies
- Training and certifications in EOS, Culture Index, business management, agile project management, client services
- Produced radio, TV, and online video content in English and Spanish
- Managed omnichannel accounts and production for beloved retail and franchise accounts
10 Interesting Facts About Brooke:
- She is left-handed, but she bowls and cuts right-handed.
- She can go back to sleep after a dream and start it up again.
- She once slept and showered in Paris De Gaulle airport…not pleasant.
- She has lived on a desert island where she experienced raining grasshoppers.
- She once acted in a stage show as a nun who got pregnant, aborted her own child, and had stigmata. (Agnes of God)
- She waited tables at an Irish Pub pretending to be Irish to make better tips.
- She speaks Italian at home with her husband and children.
- She enjoys riding dirt bikes with her family on the weekends.
- She rearranges furniture constantly in an effort to suppress gypsy tendencies.
- She has a really bad long-term memory.