Aesthetics are important but so are results. My goal as a designer is to create beautiful, intuitive experiences that are effective in achieving business goals. I feel very fortunate to work with the Glide team who value design that is both elegant and results-oriented. I love what I do, and I look forward to every new challenge.
[s_link title=”LinkedIn” url=”https://www.linkedin.com/in/gretchenbice/”]
- BA in Psychology from the Emory University
- Web Design & Art Direction at various agencies since 2008
- Web Design on GLIDE projects starting in 2017
10 Interesting Facts About Gretchen:
- She loves exploring different cities on vacation. No lying on the beach for her.
- She is a huge fan of stand-up comedy. Her favorites include Ricky Gervais and Sarah Silverman.
- Her two daughters keep her laughing daily.
- She swam competitively through college.
- She loves hearing life stories.
- She wishes she could have dinner with Larry David and Howard Stern (he’s the best interviewer there is).
- She likes to hike, run, and be outside but hates bright sun. She usually can be seen wearing a hat, glasses, and 20 layers of sunscreen anytime she goes outdoors.
- She believes in breaking a sweat once a day.
- She will go head-to-head with anyone in movie trivia.
- She is a savant for birthdays. If you tell her your birthday once, she will remember it forever.