One of the reasons why I feel so passionate about SEO is that it makes me want to keep learning, growing, improving and just becoming a better and more knowledgeable person every day. I’ve always liked to learn new things. When I was about 4 years old I used to ask my mom to “give me homework”. I firmly believe that making lists are the building blocks for impeccable execution. I’m an incredibly passionate person and helping our clients reach their goals is just one of my passions
- 10+ years in Digital Marketing.
- 6+ years in SEO.
- Columbia Business School’s Digital Marketing: Social Media, Loyalty, Planning and Analytics.
- Green Belt Six Sigma Certification.
- BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality Management.
10 Interesting Facts About Melissa:
- I was born and raised in sunny and humid Costa Rica, my first language is naturally Spanish.
- I created my first to do list when I was 9 years old while packing for a trip.
- I interned at Disney World and learned how the magic really happens.
- I have a Spanish passport but have never been to Spain.
- I’ve been dancing flamenco since I was 12 years old.
- I adopted a rescue dog in 2019 that changed my life. We train and compete in dog agility.
- I’ve had a shoe obsession ever since I can remember. As a kid I used to organize all of my family’s shoes for them.
- I love learning about history and how other cultures lived in other times. It amazes me how they managed to survive.
- I wrote a short story when I was 12 that won a contest and got published in Costa Rica. I don’t know where the short story is now.
- I love traveling, exploring new places and meeting new people.