Ever since I was a little kid I always experimented, tearing down toys piece by piece and wanting to build different toys on my own from those parts. As the years went on, I wanted to have my own business so I started working online, creating websites, ranking them and selling them after. This is where I came across SEO which later turned into my passion. I love to analyze data, solve problems, compete with others and try to predict what will happen. I believe in hard work, loyalty and honesty but most importantly freedom and the team which is why I joined GLIDE.
- Bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship.
- Google Analytics certified.
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Worked on more than 150 websites worldwide.
- Had an SEO consulting agency in Serbia.
10 Interesting Facts About Nebojša:
- At the age of 14 solved the Albert Einstein IQ test.
- Created my first start-up at the age of 17 and sold it.
- Had a best selling course on Udemy covering website flipping.
- Ex-Udemy instructor with more than 15,000 students enrolled.
- I love Netflix, SciFi, hacking and horror movies with snacks.
- I love growing plants and other decorative trees.
- Did karate in high school.
- Played tennis and football as a kid.
- I live with 5 crazy cats and a dog!
- My goal is to have a sustainable smart-home, clean energy, organic food and freedom.