A Helping Hand on the Web
Charity work is an important part of the Glide philosophy in building a strong Internet community, encouraging free access to information that will benefit all of us. We provide free hosting services and 100% free development work for selected organizations and charities.
Organizations We Have Worked With:
- Water to Thrive (custom website design & development)
- Canavan Research (video production)
- Ten Thousand Villages (graphic design)
- The Fred Thomas Band (website development)
- National Day of Prayer Austin (graphic design)
- Grace Outreach Church Youth (custom website design)
- The Stone Family (hosting)
- Austin House of Prayer (graphic design)
If you have a charity project or special need and feel that Glide can be of service to you, please review the requirements below, then contact us. Chances are we might be able to help you with some or all of your design and/or hosting needs. Please note that Glide does reserve the right to accept or decline any requests.
- The organization must be a nonprofit organization.
- The organization may use an existing domain name or register a new domain.
- The organization must be charitable, educational, scientific, or literary.
- The organization must work towards the betterment of others.
Ready to Get Started?
- Call (512) 215-4236
- Request a Proposal